All arts oriented businesses in this area, just 2 miles south of the plaza, will be participating in an open house event during Taos Fall Arts Festival opening weekend.
The following established venues, artist’s studios, businesses and galleries will be welcoming visitors to discover a hidden arts district within warehouses and commercial lofts occupied by creative individuals and artists tucked away on the Southside of Taos.
- 1335 Gusdorf Road
- 203 Fine Art - suite I
- Kim Henkel - KH Studio suite H
- Lynn Garlick Retablos - suite D
- Aaron Garlick Studio - suite D
- Nathanael Volckening Studio - suite D
Chris & Babe Helvery -Honuala Studio - suite N
High Frequency Loft - suite Q
- 1337 Gusdorf Road
- Sean Kelly - Portrait Studio suite P
- Aurafitness - Yoga Studio suite S
- Robin Stanaway Studio - suite N
- Melissa Larson - Wholly Rags suite L
- 204 Paseo del Canon & Gusdorf Road
- Palette Framing - unit 1
- Nikki Marx Studio - unit 2
- Pictured, 203 Fine Art on Gusdorf Road.